Compliance Analyst - Transaction Monitoring
William Rose Associates are currently working with an exciting award winning FX Broker who are looking to recruit an FX Transaction Monitoring Analyst.
To be considered you will have previous compliance experience ideally from an FX Environment, Salesforce knowledge would be an advantage.
- Completing CDD and EDD (onboarding) of clients
- Conduct ongoing transaction monitoring to ensure the business is protected from money laundering exposure
- Master various compliance platforms and systems to streamline department workflow Responsible for identifying suspicious activity and following process to report these where required
- Review and approve new 3rd party beneficiaries and remitters related to various clients
- Review and approve incoming payments
- Monthly Compliance monitoring
- Involvement in the delivery of compliance projects ensuring technical excellence and a practical, business driven approach
- Stay updated by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications
- Conduct periodic KYC client file reviews
- Responding to queries from various business units promptly and efficiently
- Support the delivery of compliance training to new members of the department
- Work closely with the Compliance Director and Head of Financial Crime to identify any major issues in relation to compliance.
To be considered for this Compliance Analyst position;
- Minimum of 6 months compliance experience ideally from an FX background.
- AML/KYC experience
- Salesforce experience (desirable)
- Driven with a willingness to learn and progress
- Strong communication skills and ability to take ownership of issues and problem resolution.