Compliance Analyst - Corporate Onboarding
William Rose Associates are currently working with an exciting award winning FX Broker who are looking to recruit an FX Corporate Onboarding Analyst.
To be considered you will have previous compliance experience ideally from an FX Environment, Salesforce knowledge would be an advantage.
- Review corporate clients to assess AML and fraud risk.
- Carrying out CDD and EDD on various client types (corporate entities, trusts, funds, non-bank financial intermediaries, SPV) potentially within non equivalent jurisdictions
- Master various compliance platforms and systems to streamline department workflow.
- Commission and write reports based on company compliance.
- Conduct on going customer due diligence through transaction monitoring
- Responding to queries from various business units promptly and efficiently
- Work closely with the Risk and Compliance Director to identify any major issues in relation to compliance.
To be considered for this Compliance Analyst position;
- Minimum of 6 months onboarding experience ideally from an FX background.
- AML/KYC experience
- Salesforce experience (desirable)
- Driven with a willingness to learn and progress
- Strong communication skills and ability to take ownership of issues and problem resolution.