Fund Administration Manager
William Rose Associates are currently working with an exciting Investment Management firm who are looking to recruit a Fund Administration Manager.
To be considered for this role you will need to have previous Fund Administration/Accounting experience from an Investment Management background, strong technical knowledge of accounting regulations, tax and reporting.
- Oversight and governance of the annual and semi-annual financial reports; ensuring that funds remain compliant with accounting regulations, audit requirements and industry standards.
- Oversight and governance of fund related MiFID regulatory reporting including SRRI, On-Going Charges and EMT disclosures, ensuring that disclosures and methodologies are compliant with accounting regulations and industry practice;
- Oversight and governance of an investor tax reporting framework; ensuring that tax reporting disclosures are achieved timely and efficiently.
- Key point of contact for accounting and regulatory fund disclosures
- Assist with the oversight of outsourced fund services, including fund accountants, auditors and tax advisors.
- Respond to inbound inquiries
- Work with each investment manager on day to day requests and new sub-fund launches
- fund governance support;
- internal management reporting;
- Assist with project plans to help build Fund Administration infrastructure
- Ad hoc projects as needed to help management execute against business plan(s)
To be considered for this Compliance Analyst position;
- Minimum of 4-5 years of financial services experience, within a fund administration or accounting capacity
- Degree educated
- Strong technical knowledge of accounting regulations, tax or regulatory reporting
- Accountancy background
- Stakeholder management, internal and external relationships including accountants, auditors and tax advisors
- Accountancy background or building towards
- High energy, enthusiastic, high quality interpersonal skills, especially influencing and communication skills
- Excellent attention to process and detail
- Ability to multitask, work collaboratively in team environment as well as independently as a self-starter at times
- Strong command of Excel, PowerPoint and Word programs.