Transfer Agency Administrator
William Rose Associates are currently recruiting for a Transfer Agency Administrator for a leading organisation in London.
To be considered for this role you will need to have strong previous Transfer Agency experience, experience dealing with Real Estate Clients would be an advantage but not essential.
The individual will be responsible for servicing the needs of a portfolio of real estate clients. There will be a number of responsibilities some of which are outlined below.
• Ensuring that all Transfer Agency tasks are being processed as per the SLA, monitoring delivery and service levels
• Checking regular client reports and investor statements for accuracy before delivery to clients
• Completing monthly/quarterly recurring assignments
• Coordinating assignment priorities and initiating methods/systems to enhance effectiveness
• Working with the team to enhance the overall service delivery to clients
In addition to the duties listed above, the individual may be requested to perform any other ad hoc duties or projects as requested and as experience is gained.
Technical Knowledge / Skills Required
- Previous Transfer Agency experience essential
- Project/Task management – ability to manage and organise projects with varying timelines and complexity
- Computer skills – proficient with multiple software applications – ability to quickly learn and apply new applications
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail
- Ability to be self directed, and a strong level of initiative
- Ability to work within a team by offering knowledge, ideas, suggestions and support
- The individual must above all have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.