Company Data Manager
Reporting to the Head of Company Data, the Company Data and Valuations manager will be responsible for the people management of the Company Data and Valuation Teams and to ensure the timely and accurate delivery of Team tasks.
The Teams are primarily responsible for: the provision of portfolio valuations and underlying company data to the business.
- Staff management of a large team
- Team and individual development
- Regular one to ones with staff, annual/ semi-annual appraisals and training
- Manage objectives, motivations and development
- Support the team through changes being implemented. Implement training plan and maintain training matrices
- Build a team of experts
- Develop and sustain a culture of collaboration
- Project headcount requirements
- Implement agreed Global Operations behaviours
- Address disciplinary issues
- Follow company HR policies and practices
- Day to day management of the team processes.
- Working with senior team members to plan workload of the team to meet complex and competing priorities
- Meeting deadlines in a controlled and efficient way
- Managing team resources effectively
- Ensuring data quality targets are met, overseeing integrity checks and statistical analysis techniques
- Working with data users and Product Control, ensure the Company Data and Valuations team are able to service new product and clients’ needs.
- Monitoring data provider relationship. Set and agree service levels with the external data provider and internal data providers and monitor performance. Addressing performance issues.
- Project manage changes being implemented & provide management information reporting as required
- Continuous process improvement
- Build strong and meaningful relationships with stakeholders and data providers