This job has been filled, take a look at our live jobs in the job search or register for us to know you are looking to change your situation.
Regulatory and Compliance
60,000 to 70,000
15-06-2021 10:36 AM
Role: Change Manager
Overview of the role:
Overview of the role:
- Lead on behalf of the team and provide valuation and NAV related subject matter expertise on the transition pipeline of fund change.
- For regulatory change, perform analysis of requirements and the impact on the team, working with internal teams including Product and Compliance and the TPAs
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with JHI Product, Distribution and Transitions teams and with the TPAs to ensure effective and accurate delivery of change.
- Review projects and product documentation to ensure valuation and NAV related points are reflected accurately and requirements are communicated clearly
- Raise change controls requests for the TPAs and internal IT specifications where necessary and ensure all requirements are understood and change is managed to completion.
- Ensure effective transition of change into BAU, providing training for the team and documenting new processes
- Work with the TPAs on continuous improvement projects and on the TPA product roadmap, proposing improvements to processes and ensuring a high quality offering relating to valuation and NAV delivery
- Produce regular MI reporting on projects, product and regulatory change, detailing key milestones and ensuring escalation of concerns and risks in relation to the projects
- Build positive relationships with TPAs and key internal partners
- Maintain a strong control focused process
- Carry out additional tasks and projects as assigned
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Strong background and experience in fund administration and outsourced fund administration
- Experience in managing product change and transitions, including fund mergers, inspecie transfers and fund closures
- Good knowledge of ETD and OTC derivative instruments as well as other asset classes e.g. Equities, Fixed Interest, and FX• Excellent numeracy skills
- Intermediate standard on Microsoft Word & Excel
- Relevant industry qualifications e.g. IMC, IAQ