Investment Operations Reporting Analyst
20-06-2022 04:04 PM
Role: Investment Operations Reporting Analyst
Overview of the role:
Overview of the role:
- Prepare and review internal reporting to Investment Team and wider audiences (various
- Assist with Team Board Reporting for Executive meetings.
- Exposure and Spread reporting.
- Daily asset P&L attribution and Derivative valuations analysis.
- Traded Risk monitoring i.e DV01/PV01.
- Credit Trade Logs and Dealing costs.
- Produce Weekly Total AUM Report.
- Provide FX trade recommendations to Market Solutions on the back of currency exposure and
- Produce weekly FX P/L reports.
- Running in-house pricing models for non-benchmark credit and ERM assets.
- Prepare and check the daily review of the custodian's daily accounting, custody delivery,
completing any applicable investigation.
- Strong operational experience with at least 3 years investment reporting or investment
accounting related experience.
- Solid product knowledge, Bonds (Duration/Spread/PV01/IE01) and Derivatives.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (VBA/Pivot tables and Power BI) – Our reporting tools are
macro driven and require the technical skills to troubleshoot and build upon existing code
- Be self-motivated with a desire to develop professionally whilst continuously improving
personal and team performance.
- Ability to learn. Develop the operational, technical knowledge and skills to perform the role
successfully on an on-going basis within a dynamic work environment.
- Strong organisation skills and time management. Be able to effectively plan and manage
work flows for required goals to be achieved.
- Work to a high level of accuracy and ensure all tasks (when preparing or reviewing) are
completed to a high level of accuracy.
- Objectively be able to view processes and procedures and identify what is fit for purpose and
areas that could be improved. (on-the-job experience).
- Have the ability to show strong foresight (i.e.Spotting potential problems before they
happen) with operational processes (specifically new processes) and ensure all actions are
well thought out before they are taken. (on-the-job experience.
- Take responsibility for actions and the actions of the team showing understanding of any
knock-on-effect elsewhere in the business. (on-the-job experience).
- IMC or other investment related qualifications.
- Python skills.
- Power BI.
- Demonstrates proficiency in written and oral communication skills.
- Ideally educated to degree level and holds a recognised investment qualification; IOC, IMC,