Global Head of Operations
This job has been filled, take a look at our live jobs in the job search or register for us to know you are looking to change your situation.
City of London
29-09-2022 09:29 AM
Role: Global Head of Operations
Overview of the role:
Overview of the role:
- Work closely with the Operations team to ensure that Index/ETF Data is structured and run correctly.
- Work closely with the Head of Business Development to be the SME for Index Data sales.
- Collobrate with key support team stakeholders to support clients and provide an escalation point for both clients and the operations team.
- Work with the internal data to try and analyse events to create an impact analysis within the indices to forewarn clients of corporate action / reblance impacts.
- Work with the development team to enhance existing index processing and monitoring processes.
- Effectively manage the workload and tasks of the Operations team, identifying opportunities for process improvement and individual team members growth and development plans.
- Be trained in all aspects of the benchmark product line that we support.
- Work with the Operations team to ensure that indices are defined correctly.
- Work with Index / ETF Providers to ensure we have a good relationship and understanding
of their products.
- Ensure that rebalance of products is understood and in respect of timings and impact
across the organisation.
- Liaising with Dev and QA team to ensure new developments / changes are understood for
the business impact and participate in testing prior to production release.
- Positively represent the company at all time through a success focussed and professional demeanour.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience, with major in analytical or technical field
- ETF or Indicies background (understanding how data works) – what is it and explain in detail.
- Proven leadership expereince (onshore/offshore advantageous)
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Excel and the structure of complex analyses is key.
- Strong “people skills” with the ability to effectively interact with various levels
thoughout both internal and external organisations.
- Attention to detail, ability to be organised and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
and working to client and internal deadlines.
- Creative problem-solving skills and a can-do attitude to overcome any obsticale and get
- Willingness to engage with clients at all levels.