TA Oversight and AML Operations Senior Specialist
This job has been filled, take a look at our live jobs in the job search or register for us to know you are looking to change your situation.
City of London
29-09-2022 09:56 AM
Role: TA Oversight and AML Operations Senior Specialist
Overview of the role:
Overview of the role:
- Carry out the day to day process for issuing and chasing FCRA questionnaires for Distributors and Intermediaries, including an initial roll-out to our third party distributors.
- Assisting with the initial assessment of distributors and intermediaries, and liaising with the Financial Crime team as appropriate.
- Completing FCRA on distributors and intermediaries based on completed questionnaires.
- Assist with investor screening activities (sanctions, PEPs, adverse media), some of which are outsourced to third party administrators.
- Be actively involved in investor due diligence activities, some of which might manifest as re-ID projects led by our third party administrators.
- Be actively involved in the due diligence process for Segregated Mandate clients, including driving an unrivalled client experience through self-serve opportunities.
- Assist with the implementation of operational change related to financial crime prevention which could be generated internally, by our third party administrators and also by regulatory / industry change. Assist with general queries relating AML / CDD from third party administrators in the UK, Ireland and Luxembourg.
- Monitor and validate the investor tax reporting on an annual basis.
- Undertake quarterly reviews of the management company rebate process;.
- Support the client complaints handling process.
- Coordinate Ongoing monitoring and periodic due diligence of the TPA(s) including.
- Monthly Service Review Calls and TPA Governance Meetings.
- Review and assessment of KPIs and SLAs.
- Support the CO in the delivery of reporting to HMSA Management Committee and HMSA and Funds Boards covering Operations / Distribution.
- Assist in the provision of regulatory reporting to the CSSF, CBI and other local regulators as may be required from time to time.
- Ensure a robust governance framework (including relevant procedures) is maintained.
- Build direct relationships with our transfer agencies, distributors / intermediaries, and with sales, financial crime compliance teams and legal teams within the company.
- Develop and support additional FCRA responsibilities (extended regulation or further jurisdictional requirements) as required.
- Continuously seek to identify operational efficiencies in the team’s processes.
- Report to the Conducting Officer responsible for TA and Distribution oversight with a functional reporting line to the Manager of the AML Operations team.
- Support and implement the Financial Crime Operations processes/procedures, systems and controls.
- Carry out additional duties as assigned.
- Prior experience of TA oversight and knowledge of financial crime prevention operations (e.g. due diligence, screening, KYC)
Very good working knowledge of investment funds and products, including segregated mandates, with a focus on the Luxembourg and Irish fund industry.
- Good IT skills, including PowerPoint, Word and Excel required.
- Fluent written and spoken English required; other European languages an advantage.
- Committed team player with a collaborative approach
- Ability to work closely and add value within both HMSA and the Group.
- At ease with multiple reporting lines built on a matrix organisation.
- Highly organised.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written, and the ability to liaise with senior management, peers and other team members.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships internally and externally and manage stakeholders, especially at senior level.